The VFFA is inviting its members from across the state to send in that extra special image you’ve captured. If you’re an amateur or just a beginner photographer, get your camera ready to support your brigade with this great prize.
We’re looking for that extra special photo for the front cover of our Winter edition of the VFFA Magazine 2015.
Due out in June 2015, we’re looking for something special to take the major position on our front page. It could be something from this coming fire season such as a brilliant fire related image, it could be a photo of the RFS’s oldest or the worst or let’s just say; the most Rustic RFS Fire Station in NSW.
Here’s your opportunity to use that brilliant photographic image you caught by chance and get your brigade something it’s in need of. Your brigade might need some extra Hose, a new Branch, a hand held UHF Radio or a Fireground Radio.
You can use the $1,000 to spend on anything your brigade may need from any authorised supplier to the NSW RFS. The VFFA will pay the invoice direct to the supplier and delivery will be included to anywhere in NSW.
Closing date is Saturday 28th February 2015 and all entries should be sent to: email@example.com and make sure you note “PHOTO COMPETITION ENTRY” along with your name, brigade and contact phone number/s. A confirmation email receipt will be sent to confirm your entry.
The winning entry will be announced 15th March 2015 and the winner will be contacted by phone.
- All entries MUST be from registered VFFA member, there will be NO exceptions.
- Closing date for entries is Saturday February 28th 2015.
- The photo must always be available for the VFFA (Volunteer Firefighters Association) to use at its discretion in any of its media forums such as Magazine, Website, Newsletters etc.
- The prize will be $1000.00 maximum value to be expended on any brigade fire related equipment supplied by any authorised RFS Supplier and the VFFA will pay the invoice, which must be made out to the VFFA.
- The prize is NOT redeemable for any other purpose.
- Delivery of any equipment bought with the prize money will be delivered to the winning brigade anywhere in NSW.
- The winning image will be decided by a panel of three Judges, those Judges chosen by the VFFA President and the Judge’s decision will be final.