Have you got your copy of the Winter 2018, VFFA magazine?
If not, then you need to sign up as a volunteer or supporter (it’s FREE) and get two glossy copies of the volunteer fire fighter each year delivered to your mailbox. New members get a copy mailed out (whilst stocks last).
Alternatively, you may prefer to download a copy or make use of our online reading options. Visit our magazines page for this edition or to browse through earlier publications, or…
- President’s Report
- Burning gets a Bad Rap
- No one wants to use the F Word
- Fuel Reduction
- What is an Asset?
- Tathra – Bushfire lessons learnt by Ross Babbage AM
- NSW Farmers Association – Bushfires and Mental Health by Sonia O’Keefe
- Minister, your chickens have come home to roost! by Ben Shields
- Bargo gets a new station at last!
- Vale – Ken Lucas
- RFS Head Office – The Big Move West is on
- Goin’ Bush: From the fire ground and Durran Durra by Vic Widman
- Welcome to Cooma: Capital of the snowy mountains
- Come visit Australia’s Alpine Playground
- Aus Explorer – Charles Sturt: In search of a chimera by Ian Glover (Images from Pat Callinan)
- 21 is not enough by Vic Widman
- Vale – Jack Mullins
- Angel Flight wins I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2018 by Julie-Anne Scott
- John Hojel, Thank you
- Vale – Chris Nesbitt
- Said Hanrahan by Vic Jurskis
- After the flames have gone out by Michael Scott Hill
- The Phantom Says’
- How low can they go
- VFFA Membership Form